Education at Shri siddhaganga Public school is about self confidence, challenge and enjoyment. It teaches the importance of constructive questioning and a sense of responsibility with compassion, confidence and creativity to children.
Expectation from parents
Admission process starts in the month of March. Admission will be finalized by the last week of April.
Admission to all standerds will be based on the entrance test.
Any student who wishes to leave the school in the middle of the academic session will have to pay the full fees for that academic session.
Guideline to Parents
Parents are requested to visit the school only during 12.00 to 1.00 pm on every Saturday. For emergency visit prior permission from the principal may sought.
Parents are not to give huge cash or valuable to their children.
The year plan is supplied to parents in advance. The vacation should be strictly followed. Please don’t encourage your children to attend social function, abstaining from the School.
Parents should seek prior permission of the principal in writing to get the leave for their children.
The School provide a kit containing uniforms, Bags, Shoes, Text book, Note book and other necessary stationery items once in a year. However additional stationery requirement can be bought from the student’s store in the school.
Parents are well advised to ensure cleanliness of uniforms, text and note books.
Parents are requested to play their effective role by supervising and helping their children in the home work.
Check the school dairy for important instructions if any.
Parents are not allowed to enter the school during the school hours.
A minimum of 85% attendance is mandatory for promotion to the next higher standard in addition to acceptable academic performance.
Hostel Rules & Regulations
There will be Parents Teachers Meeting for Hostellers on every last Sunday of the month between 9am to 10am only.
Parents are allowed to meet and take their wards outing only on last Sunday.
Parents are not allowed to meet their wards on all Sundays & other holidays.
We inform the Parents if a pupil falls sick or at an emergency only. Then, the Parents can come & pick up their ward.
If it is any information to be passed, it will be done via SMS.
Kindly cooperate with the school authorities to bring discipline. You will reap what you sow. Respect the staff.
Kindly participate in all School activities. So that you come to know the efforts made by the Institution& your child.
A typical day starts with
- Jogging & warm up 05:30 am to 06:15 am.
- Bath & get ready for studies 06:15 am to 07:15 am
- Morning Study hours 07:30 am to 08:30 am
- Breakfast 08:30 am to 09:00 am
- School starts 09:10 am to 04:00 pm
- Lunch time 01:00 pm to 01:45 pm
- Snacks time 04:00 pm to 04:30 pm
- Evening Games 04:30 pm to 05:30 pm
- Evening Study hours 06:00 pm to 08:30 pm
- Dinner 08:40 pm to 09:00 pm
- Self-study 09:00 pm to 10:00/30pm & lights off.
- Vegetarian food is provided according menu daily.
The school does not take responsibility for any private transport. Parents desire to avail the school bus should confirm the bus route from the school office. Bus fare is subjected to change. Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded. Even if the transport is availed for one day, charges for the full month will be payable.
- All the students should obey the respective staff/monitors and the driver, conductors of their buses.
- Staff/Monitor should check the entry of a new person in his/her bus.
- Any quarrel/fights/disputes in the bus should be reported to the concerned authority in school, the bus-in-charge, class teacher or Principal, at the earliest.
- In case of any mishap in the bus, please inform the school office immediately.
- Misbehavior in the bus, violence in the school, damage to school property is considered a major disciplinary violation. Report of violence in any form in the campus or out of school shall result in the rustication of the pupil concerned.
- Safety saves, so avoid travelling on footboards and any unnecessary movement in the bus.
- Travel with the permission of the concerned authority of the bus.
- Do not get on/off while it is moving or at the signal/crossings etc.
- In disciplined behavior in the school bus will make the student ineligible to use school transport.
- Bullying, use of foul language and carrying objectionable material are punishable offences.
fOR mORE dETAILS pLEASE CONTACT TO OUR sCHOOL OFFICE
Sri Siddhaganga Public School,
Tq: Hungund, Dist: Bagalkot